Some people always complain that the world is not a good place to live in.
So, are they doing anything to make this a better place? Doesn’t seem so.
It’s easy for one to simply complain about the worst things about this planet, but only a few takes the initiative to make a difference with their good deeds.
All we need to do is pay a little attention to our surroundings and take some efforts to make even the slightest change.
A tiny step towards kindness can make a lot of difference in our society. Following are those baby steps towards achieving a better and safer planet.
- Osborne Reef coast was cleaned by removing 225,718 tires from the coast side. What else would make you feel more proud than cleaning our oceans?
- A bag full of useful products was seen hanging in the front of a store.
- A man cleans the rear window of a car in front of him while standing at the traffic lights.
- Someone returns a lady’s purse back home.
She wanted to thank this anonymous person, but unfortunately, there wasn’t any contact information left.
- A marathon participant ran 19 miles with a puppy, whom she adopted after the marathon.
- A volunteer has been cleaning the snow from the bridge at the Bowl and Pitcher in Spokane, USA.
- A woman was seen hanging scarves when the polar vortex hit Chicago.
- Every weekend a kid comes to a local park and picks up the garbage left on the ground.
- A random person has been putting books for kids to borrow for 10 years.
- Someone feeds a dying snake with water.
- The pizza delivery boy surprises the customer by bringing in extra baby pizza for their one-year-old kid.
- A policeman was seen helping a cat cross the road safely.
Share this post with your friends and family.
“Octopus Returns To Give A Thank You To People Who Rescued It”
[rumble video_id=v14n3z domain_id=u7nb2]
Don’t forget to ▼LIKE US▼ for more inspirational stories:)