A tanning salon customer was shocked to find a lifeless body of a woman in one of the cubicles at a salon in Austria.
According to reports, the body of the 50-year-old woman was found over two hours after she went into the tanning cubicle.
The woman went to a fully automatic salon in Deutsch Kaltenbrunn for a session at 2:30 pm. However, she was found dead at 4:45 pm, Kronen Zeitung reported.
The shocked customer who discovered the woman’s body had become alarmed as the occupied cubicle showed that it was in use but there were no noises.
She tried to call out to the woman but after receiving no response, they opened the door with a coin and found the woman’s lifeless body.
Paramedics rushed to the salon but the 50-year-old could not be revived. Police officers said there was no evidence of foul play.
A further inspection of the salon found there were no damage or faults with the machines.
“We express our deepest condolences to the relatives,” a spokesman for the salon said.
A new study from the University of Arizona found that sunbeds and exposure to UVA ultraviolet light increase the risk of developing endometriosis and malignant melanoma.
Endometriosis is a painful disorder in which tissue similar to the tissue that lines the inside of the uterus grows outside the uterus. This condition most commonly involves the fallopian tubes, ovaries, and the tissue lining of the pelvis.
Common signs and symptoms of endometriosis include pain with intercourse, pain with urination or bowel movements, excessive bleeding, and painful periods.
Other signs include nausea or bloating, diarrhea, constipation and fatigue.
Researchers discovered that women living in areas with enough levels of natural UVB rays, which boost vitamin D, were less likely to be diagnosed with endometriosis.
What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments section and SHARE this story with your friends and family!