Electric currents are mercy less and they won’t let a person or a creature survive when someone gets into contact with it.
The reports came out of Volcano Bay water park as the fire department of Orlando said there was an incident in the water park and people have been taken to the hospital.
A spokesperson from the park came forward to give their statement about the incident. He said “there were a few employees who got affected by the incident that happened in the park today. Because of the same, the park was closed down early.
The employees were taken to the hospitals right away and none of them is severely injured. All of them are safe and at home. There are some technical issues and to deal with the same we closed down the park early.”
While this park did not clarify what was the technical issue, there were guests present at the park who later revealed that it was electric currents.
Sarah Carlino claims that she was at the park with her sister that day and it was not just the staff but the guests were electrocuted too. The current was on the floor and there were many people who got it. The staff of the park was not really concerned about it.
She said my sister was one of the victims too. There were ambulances at the park but rather than helping people in the ambulance the staff was being rude and was more concentrated about knowing what was going on in the place.
It was their fault because they should have shut down the parkway before they did. It could have saved so many people from getting electrocuted and hospitalized.
It was really careless of the park for not keeping the maintenance and security aid in the right position.
Share this post with friends and family.
If you liked this post, we would love to hear from you:)