A toddler electrocuted herself with the lead of a phone charger which was already plugged in the socket.
The horror incident took place when the child was playing alone, and suddenly she took the lead of the phone charger in her mouth while it was plugged into the wall.
It happened in Jahangirabad in India, and the child was immediately taken to the hospital where she was pronounced dead.
The child and her mother, Razia, traveled 62 miles to spend time with the grandparents and after reaching there, Razia left her child to play for some time. Without noticing Razia just took out her phone while the switch was still on.
The toddler started playing with the phone charger and then put it inside her mouth while it was plugged in.
She got electrocuted because of the charger, and her family immediately rushed to the hospital. She was pronounced dead by the doctors just after reaching the hospital.
The Jahandirabad Police said that the family had not filed any complaint, but if they do, then we’ll proceed according to the rules.
The gender and age of the child is still not confirmed as some are saying she was a two-year-old girl, and some are saying it was a three-year-old boy.
It is really important to make sure that after removing the phone, the switches are turned off and in any situation, one should never leave a small child alone around switchboards and electric wires.
Though it is an unfortunate time for the family, we hope that they have the strength to face it and may the child’s soul rest in peace.
Share this post with your friends and family.
“A Young Toddler Pulled Down Her Aunt’s Pants and Rolled Down on The Floor LAUGHING”
Don’t forget to ▼LIKE US▼ for more inspirational stories:)