There are many people who quickly go asleep while sitting on the plane.
But most of us don’t feel comfortable sleeping in the plane among so many strangers. If you are one of them who don’t get proper sleep in the plane then here are tips to get perfect airplane sleep. Check out how you can rest well in the plane!
1. It would be great for you to pick a flight when you usually sleep. Just wake up 2-3 hours earlier the night before the flight to fall asleep faster on board.
2. If you want to travel with less crowd then pick Tuesdays and Wednesdays as Fridays and any other days before holidays are the most full.
3. Try to pick the window seat so you can rest your head on the wall and your fellow passenger doesn’t bother you whenever they want to use the bathroom. You need to avoid seats near the compartment wall as such seats are usually reserved by families with infants. Also, a bathroom seat is not a good option.
4. If you are tired and want to rest then tilt the back of your seat and make sure the person behind you doesn’t get bothered. Spending hours sitting at a right angle may result in waist pains.
5. Don’t overeat on-board if you want a quick sleep. You should eat light and healthy food and tea or plain water in the drink. Abstain yourself from taking coffee or alcohol as the latter ruins the quality of sleep.
6. Don’t wear tight clothes while traveling as it will make you feel uncomfortable while sleeping or spending hours on the flight. If you are traveling from an airline which doesn’t provide blankets then take a jacket and warm socks too.
7. Don’t watch movies on your phone, tablet, or laptop because the blue light from the screens wakes your brain. You need to take an interesting book with you to read so you don’t feel bored.
8. We don’t feel comfortable sleeping when light is on or the noise is too loud. You should take a sleep mask and earmuffs with you while traveling.
[rumble video_id=v1sjx7 domain_id=u7nb2]