Taking care of your children is a very responsible task, and it seems really tough when your kids start to go to school.
Nearly every parent feels some anxiety about their child starting school. Will they get picked on? Will they keep up?
There is so much more to starting your children on the road to a well-rounded education and preparing them for school, apart from the basics in ABC’s and nursery rhymes. So, here are some additional things to teach your kids before they start school. And, if the whole prospect of your baby starting big kid school next year is sending you into a bit of a panic, be sure to check out our ten things to help them stay calm the nerves.
It’s really important to explain the following:
1.Your physical and mental health is more important than lessons. If you feel bad, tell someone about it.
2.Don’t compare yourself to others. You go to school to gain knowledge, not to chase good grades.
3.You have to understand the topic; grades aren’t that important. If you get a bad grade, we won’t punish you but an “A” will please us.
4. If you find something to be difficult, ask your teacher or us for help.
5. It’s fine if you feel nervous before exams, but remember that school isn’t your whole life, it’s just a small part, so don’t let it upset you.
6. A teacher is also a human being who can get sick, tired, or make a mistake. Remember this and respect your teacher and what they do for you.
7. Don’t bully anyone. Bullying is when people hurt others who are weaker than they are. Tell me if someone bullies a child, I’ll see how I can help.
8. If you don’t break rules, no one should punish you. You can play a game on your phone during a break when it doesn’t distract you from studying. You may ask to go out if you want to go to the bathroom. You may also refuse to eat if you don’t want to. If you think your teacher is wrong or rude, tell me.
9. If you break rules, your teacher can punish you. But no one’s allowed to hurt or demean you and make fun of you. If it happens, let us know.
10. Learn to communicate with people. But if a classmate hurts you, try to solve this issue on your own. If it doesn’t work, ask your teacher or me for help.
Recommended Video – “Mother Playing With Her Kids In Water Gets Surprised By A Man In Scuba Diving Suit”