There are boards all around us, warning us not to come near or touch the thing but some people always tempt themselves in doing it.
Recently, a teen got tempted to check something which went wrong as his penis got stuck in the drainpipe and then he had to face an even more embarrassing situation.
The tragic incident happened in Johor, Malaysia, where the teen was trying something, and he got into trouble.
When he was trying to take out his penis from the pipe, he realized that the pipeline is too tight now and he got stuck.
Yes, of course, we all have one question in our mind that why would anybody do this? But then thankfully, his friends were around, and they called the emergency services for the rescue.
Though before calling for help, they could have tried to get it out using a replacement of any lubricant liquid kept in the bathroom they panicked and immediately called the emergency services.
Seniman Idris, who is the senior fire officer from the Tangkak Fire and Rescue Station, said that they received the call at night around 10 pm.
He further said that the pipe he got stuck in was 5 millimeters thick and six inches in length which they had to cut to save the teen. The emergency team brought a metal cutting saw with them to cut through the pipe, and it scared the teen.
Of course, the task wasn’t easy because the boy got himself, but the team did everything. The entire pipe had to be cut down to save the boy, and in the video, the sparks can be seen while cutting the pipe, which was making the teen really uncomfortable.
Thankfully the doctors from the Sultanah Fatimah Specialist Hospital with the help of firefighters removed his penis and freed him.
Hopefully, the teen has learned his lesson well and won’t try anything this horrible in his life again. The residents were asked to seal the pipe so that any more terrible incidents don’t take place again.
Share this post with your friends and family.
Don’t forget to ▼LIKE US▼ for more inspirational stories:)