Most of you must be aware of who Confucius was but if you don’t know about the great man and his teachings then let me enlighten you with it.
Confucius was the greatest and the most celebrated philosopher in the East.
He had beliefs emphasizing on governmental and personal morality. His teaching was a discipline about social relationships, justice, and sincerity.
We went deep into the collections of his preaching and have taken out some of the rules for you. These rules will help you in gaining a different and positive perspective to look at life. Here are the 10 rules by the great man himself.
- “When it is obvious that goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, but adjust the action steps.
- “Never form a friendship with a man who is not better than you. ”
- “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. ”
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart. ”
- “If they spit at you behind your back, it means you’re ahead of them.
- “When anger rises, think of the consequences. ”
- “If you hate a person, then you’re defeated by them. ”
- “What the superior man seeks is in himself; what the small man seeks is in others. ”
- “Give instructions only to those people who seek knowledge after they have discovered their ignorance.
- “Looking at small advantages prevents great affairs from being accomplished. ”
If you want to become emotionally independent, if you want to rise from the dark parts of yours, these are the rules you need to follow.If you keep them in your heart and lead a life then you will be able to see the change in no time.
Confucius traveled around morality and human relationships for all his life, understood them well and then preached the positive for them. He believed in living a life with morality and not the one we lead into vain. The man was not just famous but was celebrated among his followers.
Share this post with friends and family.
“Texas Middle School Teachers Decide To Paint Positive Messages On Bathroom Doors – Here’s Why”
If you liked this post, we would love to hear from you:)