Summers are back and so is the time to take a dive inside the pool.
Oh, the soothing water in the middle of the hot day just feels like pleasure and people around the US are ready to take dives.
But we should be a little conscious all the time because hey, the pool water is not safe enough. Pool water has a lot of chemicals infused in it to keep it clean and thus you have to make sure you do not let it inside of your body, which means you have to make sure you don’t swallow it.
Lacey Grace had a great day planned to kill the summer heat with her family and a few friends. They had decided to have a pool day so she along with her 4 years old daughter went to her parent’s house right across the street where all her family and friends were.
They were playing with the pipes by blowing in the water at someone’s face. It was fun and her daughter Elianna was playing with them too. Suddenly rather than spitting the water out, she swallowed it in.
Lacey was panicked at first but Elianna instantly threw up and all the water came out. She was completely fine in 30 minutes and she was great the next day too. After that day, she got a little fever and the fever stayed for longer then it should have.
Lacey at first thought she must be overreacting but she still took her daughter to the hospital where she found out that Elianna has a serious infection in her chest.
There was inflammation inside her chest and doctors said it happened because of the chemicals from the water.
She had turned blue and was in serious condition. The doctors instantly rushed her to the emergency room.
Lacey shared her story on social media so that no other parent has to fall in the same situation.
Share this post with your friends and family.
“Footage Shows Adorable Moment Cop Dad Pulls Over His Kids In Toy Car And Demands Driving License From Them”
If you liked this post, we would love to hear from you:)