A 2-year-old boy has been rushed to hospital after he was burned by an acidic substance that had been poured over children’s slides and other rides.
The child suffered burns after using a slide in a playground in a village in Poland.
Authorities said that the mother called them after the horrifying incident at the playground at Olszowa Street in Biery, a village in Silesian Voivodeship.
It is believed that the acidic substance had been poured not only on the slide but also on the other playground rides, including the carousel.
According to the mother, she took her child to the playground when he started screaming in pain after using the slide.
He was immediately taken to the Paediatric Hospital in the nearby city Bielsko-Biala, where doctors said he was suffering first- and second-degree burns after contacting with the acidic substance on the slide.
The boy was released from hospital after receiving treatment. Police are now trying to investigate and found thugs poured acid over five rides in the playground.
The fire brigade confirmed the acidic substance was highly corrosive for the skin.
Police have appealed to residents who were near the playground to help track down the culprits.
What’s your take on this matter? Let us know in the comments section and SHARE this with your friends and family!
“Amazing Kangaroo Fight In Australian Nature Park”