There are various rules in the Royal family which needs to be followed by all Royals.
The British royal family abides by very specific and strict rules. Here we listed some very strict rules the Royal family has to follow.
1. It is a protocol to stand when the Queen stands.
2. When the Queen takes her last bite at the dining, everyone needs to stop eating. No one can eat after the Queen finished her feast.
3. The men need to perform a neck bow, while women curtsy while greeting the Queen.
4. There should not be any PDA while traveling. The members of the Royal Family even abstain from holding hands.
5. It is necessary a Royal wedding bouquet must contain myrtle. This is the reason, every royal bride carries myrtle in her wedding bouquet.
6. The Royal family can’t have political views and they are not allowed to vote or speak publicly about politics.
7. Since the Royal family members are not allowed to vote, they aren’t allowed to hold any type of political office also.
8. Every member of the Royal family required to pack an all-black outfit when travels to abroad as they must be prepared with a funeral-appropriate outfit, in case of sudden death.
9. The Royal family is not allowed to take selfies and sign autographs.
10. The Royal family can’t eat shellfish as it is more likely to cause food poisoning than others.
11. Women in royal families must not sit with their legs crossed at their knees. They need to keep the knees and ankles tightly together and bend the legs a little to the side.
12. Women must wear hats to all formal events.
13. If the event is held indoors after 6 p.m. women change their hats for tiaras.
14. According to some reports, the Queen hates garlic so no dishes at Buckingham Palace are made with the ingredient. Also, the Queen has strict rules against eating potatoes, rice, or pasta for dinner.
15. When the conversation with the Queen ended, she is the first to leave as no one is allowed to turn their back to her.
16. Royal family women are not allowed to show cleavage.
17. Women in the Royal family need to pose with their chin parallel to the ground.
18. When the children are born in the Royal family, they are immediately groomed to both wave and speak gracefully.
[rumble video_id=v5f49n domain_id=u7nb2]