The 29-year-old Emma Marshall living in Hackney, east London has been slowly poisoned by her flat’s mold.
This has caused her memory loss, hair loss, and exhaustion.
In the flat that she owned in Hackney, a thick black mold lived in her bathroom for a total of one year. Since then, the health got declined with arising symptoms such as brain fog, skin rashes, headaches and more.
Marshall working in a music company visited various doctors. However, none of the doctors knew about the disease. And right at the end of last year, Marshall got bed-bound owing to the symptoms. Only then, she decided to visit the functional medical doctor working in the alternative medicine industry.
She was asked to bring a urine sample where it got revealed that the mold causing her mycotoxin levels were not appropriate. According to what the lady states, upon meeting the medical doctor, she discussed everything about her living environment.
And as soon as she spoke about her unhealthy conditions since 2014, something struck. In 2015, she started witnessing serious health changes. She also suffered from serious kidney infections resulting in a catheter.
Despite noticing tremendous health changes, she avoided them on a regular basis. She was considered just unlucky to have such health problems.
Towards 2018’s end, she took this to the internet desperate seeking answers. She checked the Internet and suddenly she started stumbling around a page reading about mycotoxin poisoning.
After performing a proper survey, she found the proper curing option. She immediately paid a visit to a functional medicine doctor who can determine the root cause.
It was in the year 2019, when she discovered what WHO (World Health Organization) states. The levels of mycotoxin in her body are the natural occurrence of toxins that are produced by the mold. It can even pose serious health threats.
While the experiencing of opening up about the disease was quite like a challenge to her, she is now determined. She has recently opened the GoFundMe page where she seeks financial help for the ongoing care.
She has also thought about an alternative approach to taking binders. She aims at trapping toxins in order to help and move them outside of the body.
To what the page indicates, treatment isn’t available everywhere due to the lack of understanding. The UK is performing tremendous research pertaining to Mycotoxin poisoning.
When it comes to chronic illness, functional medicine happens to be amazing. By speaking about it, Marshall aims at raising awareness of mycotoxin and mold poisoning.
Share this post with your friends and family.
“Test Yourself To See If You Have Ocd. This Most Unsatisfying Video Will Trigger You”
Don’t forget to ▼LIKE US▼ for more inspirational stories:)