A British photographer has released a series of stunning photographs of indigenous tribes and how the modern world has turned into a risk for their ways of life.
Jimmy Nelson is a British photographer who photographed several tribes dressed in their traditional attires with paints on their face and massive headbands.
He traveled around several countries to see these tribes and get a picture of the men and women of these indigenous tribes.
Scroll down to have a look and you will be amused to see them all.
- Woman of Mexico’s Zapotec tribe standing on Left. Pictured on right is a woman from Northern French Polynesia’s Marquesas Island tribe.
- Woman of Angola’s Muchimba tribe pictured on left. On the right side stands a female of the Huli tribe from Papua New Guinea.
- On left stands a man from Huli Wigman tribe of Papua New Guinea. On the right side stands Abril Martinez Hernandez, from Mexico’s Chichimeca Jonaz tribe.
- A man from the Kazakh tribe of Mongolia.
- Women from Mir tribe in Indian state Gujrat.
- On left is a girl from The Longhorn Miao tribe of China. On the right is the female of the nomadic Wodaabe tribe of Chad.
- On the left is a man from India’s Sadhu tribe. On the right is a boy from the Bardi tribe of Australia.
- A woman named Wen Yunqing from the Langde Miao tribe of China stands on the left. On the right stands a man from the southern Chinese Biasha Miao tribe.
Share this post with your friends and family.
“12-Year-Old Kid Is An Aspiring Tattoo Artist”
If you liked this post, we would love to hear from you:)