We are aware that the water used in the pool is infused with certain chemicals to keep the water clean.
But these chemicals if reaches the inside of our body, can be extremely harmful.
It was when Lacey Grace, resident of Florida took her daughter to the emergency center, she found out what has happened to her baby girl and she would have died if Lacey would not have brought her to the hospital.
At first, she thought she must be overreacting but later found out that she took the right step.
She decided to share her story so that no other parent has to go through the same. She came to Facebook and wrote “Elianna was playing by the family pool one day.
She had the water hose in her hand and she was blowing it. She was blowing it from one side and the water was coming out of the other.
But then while playing, someone else blew from the other side at the same time as her and the water directly went down her throat. I did get a little paranoid but she was perfectly fine the whole day and even the next day.
It was later then she got a little fever and the fever stayed for a few days. She was not eating and kept sleeping all day. The incident kept going on my mind and that is when I decided to rush to the hospital with my baby girl.”
As soon as she reached the hospital, the doctor asked Lacey to take an emergency room. She was scared but did as the doctor said. Elianna’s body had started turning blue. An X-ray was then performed on her chest and the girl’s chest was all inflamed.
She must have been in excruciating pain. The inflammation was caused due to the chemicals present in the water and it could have killed the baby girl.
Share this post with your friends and family.
“Pregnant Woman Plans Revenge By Tripping A 4-year-old Kid”
If you liked this post, we would love to hear from you:)