Many of us get sad after seeing out first gray hair in the mirror and decide to hide it using hair dye.
But not everyone thinks the same as some people don’t have any issue in showing off their gray hair, and these people are good examples of it.
These people dealt with the natural aging process very gracefully and had no problem in accepting themselves for the way they are.
Check them out below!
1. “I was never ashamed that I started to get gray hair at an early age. This is why I stopped dying my hair 9 years ago. The beauty standards change but the beauty remains the same.”
2. “A woman came up to me at a restaurant yesterday evening and told me that my example inspired her to grow out her silver hair too.”
3. “I get so excited to see women embrace their gray hair! I see it as a silver medal of honor!”
4. “I’m extremely happy that more and more women are disagreeing with beauty standards and accepting their natural beauty.”
5. “Today I love my gray hair. The color doesn’t make me look old. I can choose any color, but grey is my absolute favorite.”
6. “No matter what you do, someone will always talk about you. Someone will always question your judgment. So just acknowledge that, and make the choices you deeply feel are the right ones for you.”
7. “Let me say it one more time for the people in the back… Gray is a COLOR, not a NUMBER.”
8. “With every inch that my hair got lighter, I felt as if I got lighter on the inside.”
9. “I took me a long time to start loving my hair. It is thin and a bit wavy, but I love every single lock.”
10. “Giving up on using hair dye is my choice. But if you give yourself a chance to love yourself, your world will change.”
[rumble video_id=v5f9cp domain_id=u7nb2]