Some people are born to live life to the fullest even after so many obstacles and hurdles get in their way.
But others just want to live in their comfort zone.
There are so many people who come out of their comfort zone and make changes in their life. The change can be anything like quitting a job and doing what you love to do, quit drinking, shaving your head or anything that you always wanted to do.
Here is the list of people who were bold enough to make changes in their lives.
1. “I don’t have use my hands, I paint with my mouth. This was my first oil and animal painting.”
2. “I have a year of sobriety today for very first time in my life!”
3. “13 years ago, I started medical school. I walked out today a heart and lung surgeon. Today, I am happy!”
4. “3 years ago, I had my first solo gig, where there were 5 people in the audience and I was nervous as hell. Last night, I played a gig in front of over 1,000 people and loved every single second.”
5. “I’ve been wearing glasses since I was 8 years old and have always been severely near-sighted. I just got laser eye surgery and now have 20/20 vision. I cried the first time I realized I could see all the leaves in the trees without my glasses. It’s a good day.”
6. “4 years ago my brother and I decided to follow our passion and start a furniture company. Last month we won our first award! It’s not much but we are super excited!!”
7. “My super awesome dad just got his Ph.D. (the first doctor in the family, grew up dirt poor) and I’m so proud of him I just had to tell someone. Seriously Pops, you are, by far, the man I respect the most.”
8. “After 32 long years of dreaming, I finally rescued my first pup. Meet Honey.”
9. “After a year of living on the streets, Phil has landed a job at McDonald’s — thanks in part to the Tallahassee police officer who gave him a shave and fresh clothes before his interview.”
10. “Quit my job 30 minutes ago after being miserable and depressed for the last 3 years and having put up with some of the worst people and management I’ve ever dealt with in my life. So happy right now. Literally cried tears of joy and relief.”
11. “After 30 years of smoking I finally had enough.”
12. “My father, after losing both of his legs in 2018, walked again in 2019.”
13. “I’m active! I eat around 1600 calories a day on a diet. I do cardio and weight training. Whatever you set your mind to you can achieve and I promise you that!”
14. “It’s been 5 years since I tried to end my life at 17. The stigma I saw in hospitals for BPD broke my heart & made me vow I’d do everything in my power to one day be the person helping those who are vulnerable. At 22 I’m just about to start my first placement as a Mental Health nurse.”
15. “I left an abusive marriage with a 6-month-old baby, moved in with my parents, and worked to establish myself as an artist. Now my son is 8, I’m doing what I love, and today we moved into our first house together. Just us, conquering the world.”