Everyone loves popcorn, but only a few know the hazard behind the tempting delicacy.
Popcorn is always a companion of family movie time.
People love to spend quality time with their friends and family with a bowl of popcorn and soda.
That’s exactly what Goddard family from Parker did. But the family’s movie night soon turned into a nightmare. According to reports, the family has a weekend ritual where they would just sit down and watch a movie together.
The couple has three children who love to follow the weekend ritual. Every weekend they would pick a movie and bag a bowl of popcorn.
One weekend the family was watching Mrs Doubtfire when the youngest son Nash started choking. According to the interview, Nicole Goddard, the father said that he as choking and making a gagging sound.
He rushed and to give the Heimlich and Nash took a breath. Nash started breathing normally and later they thought that he choked on the kernel of popcorn. But they were wrong.
The mother of three took to Facebook to aware others about this grave concern. That day when Nash was choking, everyone thought he had swallowed the popcorn kernel.
He started breathing normally after that but he was having coughing episodes that lasted to the next morning as well.
A couple of days later when there was no explanation about the coughing, and he also developed fever as well the couple got concerned and took him to the hospital.
After the diagnosis, it was found that the popcorn particles that Nash choked went into his lungs. The body identified the foreign element and created puss pockets around it.
The doctor’s scheduled operation to remove the puss from the lungs. Nash’s mother has shared a Facebook post explaining the entire incident and the couple has even warned other parents regarding popcorn choking.
“Parents Embarrass Their Daughter With ‘Uptown Funk’ Public Dance”
[rumble video_id=vfn76 domain_id=u7nb2]
Share this post with your friends and family :)