A young woman went viral on TikTok after revealing her giant lips and claiming they were a result of an allergic reaction.
20-year-old Isis de Oliveira Almeida Pinheiro from Brazil was left with a disproportionate face after getting lip fillers earlier this month.
Disappointed by the uneven distribution of the filler in her lips, the young lady decided to have the filler dissolved in a bid to get her lips to return to their previous state.
More horror, however, was on the horizon for the young Brazilian when she returned to her clinic to have hyaluronidase injected into her lips.
As the psychology student explained on TikTok, she was left with extremely swollen lips and face after suffering an allergic reaction to the filler dissolver.
“First we tried to shape it, because hyaluronic acid in the first days can be shaped, but there was an excessive accumulation of the product and it didn’t work,” Isis said of her botched fillers.
“We also tried perforating to squeeze it out but it didn’t work out. Then the last time I went, we applied hyaluronidase, which I later learnt has a very strong allergic potential.”
She added: “In an hour everything was already very swollen. I rushed to hospital, they gave me adrenaline, steroids, anti-allergic drugs and there was time for everything to calm down.”
As the 20-year-old insisted, she was “very scared” during her ordeal because it all happened so fast and she couldn’t see or speak much because her entire face swelled and ached.
Isis also worried that her swollen face would no longer return to its normal form after the extreme allergic reaction.
Fortunately, however, the girl’s face returned to normal after four days of recovery.
Isis has since shared her photos on social media to raise awareness about the dangers and risks of cosmetic procedures.
“I didn’t expect it to have such an impact. I posted it to alert people because it was very dangerous and I hadn’t seen anything about it,” she concluded.
What are your thoughts on this incident? Let us know in the comments and don’t forget to SHARE this post with your family and friends. For more news and stories, follow us on Facebook!