Practice makes a man perfect is what we hear from people when we are simply failing in an activity due to lack of practice and patience.
Producing great results definitely takes time, and practice is what makes it happen.
Recently, a challenge “Draw This Again”, circulated around the internet and many artists accepted this challenge positively.
“Draw This Again” challenge is based on simple rules that you have to upload the side-by-side image of their earlier and current works, showcasing how much they have changed over time (previously this and now this).
Nobody is born a genius and each of us has to start somewhere in our life to make things going.
This is perfectly shown in this “Draw This Again” challenge, where different artists have uploaded their same drawings to show the improvements they have made over the years. You can scroll down to see how this challenge has gone so far.
- Drawing the Same picture every day for Two Years
2. A man has drawn a picture back in 2010 when he was paralyzed, followed by a self-portrait he did 7 years later
3. A drawing of a Puppy in 2008 and now in 2018
4. First drawing of life in 2015 and drawn the same picture after accepting this challenge
5. Me And My Art, 6 Years Apart
6. Eye Improvement In 2 Years, 13 To 15 Years Old
7. 1 Year Improvement
8. In 2015 and now in 2018
9. My Drawing Improvement 2014 – 2017
10. Drawing of Sybill Trelawney by artist 10 years ago and now again in 2018
11. I Found An Old Drawing Of Mine From When I Was Seven Of My Mad Baller Speedboat – A Hybrid Blend Of Top Fuel Dragster, Funny Car, Racing Boat, Tactical Jet Aircraft And Whatever The Hell Else I Wanted. Then I Did An Adult Version To Homage The Original
12. Awesome Progress
14. My Drawing Improvement 2013 – 2017
15. A Little Change Through The Time
16. The First One I Drew When I Was Twelve Years Old. The Second Sheet Is A 25-Year-Old Guy Who Started Drawing
17. A Remake Of An Old Drawing From 2014. It’s Nice To See How My Art Style Changed As Well
18. My Drawing Progress Over The Year, Criticism And Advice Always Welcome
19. One Year Drawing Progress
20. Sometimes I Think That I Do Not Advance Or Improve, And Then I Find My Drawings From Years Ago
“Penis painting prank! Man discovers picturesque painting gift from friend hides hidden penis pictures”