Every year, Americans end up with different types of objects stuck in their rectums.
According to the US Consumer Product Safety Commission’s database of emergency room visits for 2017, there are a lot of bizarre items that people have inserted into their holes.
As part of the yearly list, Deadspin reported the unusual objects people get trapped in their genitals, throat, nose, ears, and eyes.
It was found that the rectum is the most common place for bizarre items to get stuck. Some of the objects include household items such as aerosol can, plastic pill bottle, beer bottle, and a plastic cigar holder.
Other entries that Deadspin obtained from the database include descriptions of how some of the unusual items got stuck in the orifice provided to medical staff at ERs:
- ‘Took a soda bottle with fireball whiskey via his rectum, stuck bottle in rectum and squeezed. ’
- ‘Has vibrator in rectum and tried to remove it with screwdriver and lacerated rectum; object in colon now. ’
- ‘Pushed drugs up rectum using a lighter, was able to retrieve the drugs back yet believe lighter got stuck.
- ‘Jumped on bed – toothbrush was on bed and went up patient’s rectum. ’
- ‘Squirted mixture of bleach and water into rectum wanting to prevent aids. ’
- ‘Sat down on the sofa and accidentally sat on a ball point pen, pen lodges in rectum.
Other articles such as a ‘leg of a telescope’, ‘cell phone’ and ‘Christmas ornament ball’ have also been found in some patients.
Many other objects of varying sizes and shapes have also gotten stuck in other orifices. A pool noodle in the nose, a toy mouse in the ear, a small child’s toy in the vagina, the back of a remote control in the penis, and a small transistor radio in the throat have all been recorded in the database.
What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments section. SHARE this with your family and friends!