Having a nutritious meal is important, but sometimes, we all need something sweet to make our days better.
This easy-to-make dessert will definitely pick you up whenever you’re having a bad day!
Plus, it’s no-bake truffles , which means you won’t have to stand in front of a hot oven. For those who love coconut as much as I do, make sure to try out this recipe – You will be impressed!
Here are the ingredients that you need:
- 3 cups of sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1/2 sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 stick of butter
- 2 cups of chocolate chips, or white chocolate chips
When you have all the ingredients ready, simply follow the directions below to get an amazing dessert in no time:
[rsnippet id=”4″ name=”DFP/34009881/Article_1″]
Put 1/4 stick of butter in a bowl, and put it in a microwave for a few seconds.
2. Mix the coconut, sugar, condensed milk, and melted butter in a bowl.
3. Form the mixture into bite-sized balls.
4. Place a lined baking sheet on a pan, and put the mixture balls on top to freeze for a bout two hours.
(Make sure it’s completely hard!)
5. In a double-boiler, melt your chocolate chips.
6. Take out your coconut balls from the freezer and dip them into chocolate.
7. Place them back in the freezer until the coating hardens.
8. To decorate your chocolate coconut truffles, you can get yourself a variety of things such as coconut flakes, sprinkles, and chopped nuts!
That’s it! Isn’t it easy?
[rsnippet id=”5″ name=”DFP/34009881/Article_2″]
This is one of my favorite desserts, and my friends also loved it when I made it for them.
If you would like to watch how this recipe works step-by-step, check out the video below: it only features dark chocolate chips, but you can also switch them to white chocolate chips if you’d like!
[rsnippet id=”6″ name=”DFP/34009881/Article_3″]