Machine Gun Kelly is known for doing some pretty outrageous stunts but we bet nothing can beat what happened to the celeb while performing at the pre-Super Bowl event last night.
Sources from local media outlets were quick to speak about how he was indeed electrocuted during his on-stage performance. And despite the incident, he continued to rock on with the same energy.
The news comes as the star’s hair was pictured in a very unique style. It was awfully different from the usual and that just had the world stunned as to what in the world was going on.
The entire crown was standing up in a weird manner and that had fans talking as to what sort of a style this was. To that, the singer opted to give his own version of the story.
He says that although he was in intense pain, he certainly did not let that bother him. Moreover, he continued to woo the audience with his rock performance and his attitude had people in awe.
The event was the Pre-Super Bowl party and that’s where the performer was invited to give an electrifying on-stage performance. But it appears that things didn’t quite go as planned.
In one of his viral images, his hair stands up amid a blast of smoke running off in all directions. In that particular video, he’s seen singing and jumping and dancing in all directions.
The Scottsdale, Arizona Arena was lit up by a line of big names and he was certainly one of them.
For now, it’s just unclear whether or not his hair was standing up due to the fact that he was electrocuted or if the comments he made on that post’s caption were actually a joke.
Meanwhile, sources at TMZ have confirmed that no medical personnel was called in during the music gig.