Eating out is always a pleasure until and unless you find something in your food that makes you lose your appetite instantly.
This is exactly what happened when one man went out to dine at one of his all-time favorites and trusted eateries, The Cheesecake Factory.
According to him, the meal came with the addition of a latex glove and he was beyond mortified to see that land on his plate, his girlfriend explained.
The TikTok user was quick to take to her account online and not shy away from what she felt was ridiculous behavior. Moreover, she called the eatery out for unsafe safety and health practices. After all, he could have choked on it, she adds.
The glove was reportedly buried inside the restaurant’s leading fried Mac n Cheese balls. The dish is a popular favorite among diners across the board.
But after hearing about this incident, we’re pretty sure fans aren’t going to be pleased because no one wants a bit of rubber gloves inside their food, right?
The TikToker detailed more about how her boyfriend took a bite and immediately began to gag on his food. He was not happy and then all of a sudden, he was seen pulling out the whole glove that was buried inside the Mac n Cheese balls.
If that wasn’t startling enough, the diner says her partner was not even compensated for the meal and that’s the least they expected from the leading global franchise.
The duo says that it’s awfully dangerous and a real eye-opener for those that take their children to this eatery. If that took place with a child, they would probably end up eating whatever is in front of them. What do you think?