When it comes to food, there’s certainly no room for compromise and this next real-life story about a horrified takeaway customer is sure to leave you feeling disgusted.
A man claims to have been hungry and excited to tuck into his fried chicken meal that he had ordered via takeaway.
Ordering his meal from East Eat in Colwyn Bay, Wales, the thought of biting into a fresh, warm, and comforting fast food dinner had him salivating. But what he got in return was just the opposite, leaving him physically sick for days.
The man chose to keep his identity anonymous but he claims that it was his worst nightmare to find an entire deep-fried chicken foot inside his takeout meal.
“I was so hungry at the site but one look was all it took to make me sick. Just the sight of the foot was beyond my wildest imagination”- he revealed.
It is still unclear how such a huge mistake managed to slip past the renowned eatery’s quality control department because the customer says it was so huge that it was definitely hard to miss.
Furious and shocked as ever, the customer chose to ring up the eatery and forward his complaint regarding the highly disturbing matter. But at the start, he says that the customer representatives started to laugh. They just couldn’t believe what he was saying.
Before he knew it, they hung up on him, infuriating him further.
“I had actually put it inside my mouth, only to discover the horror of what I was eating. I was shocked, I was in absolute disbelief”- the customer revealed.
As the investigation into the matter continues, the eatery is yet to respond to the customer’s complaint. But the story is now going viral on social media.