Dana Carvery’s elder son Dex was reportedly found dead during the evening hours of Wednesday.
According to reports from local media outlets, he was only 32 and his death has been speculated as an overdose as investigations into the matter continue to arise as we speak.
The leading actor from Wayne’s World and his wife Paule just issued the most heartbreaking statement, calling it every parent’s nightmare.
“Last night we both went through the most unimaginable tragedy ever. Our beloved son Dex passed away from an accidental drug overdose. And he was just 32 years in age!”- the message went on to read.
The couple says their son went through a lot in the past 32 years. He was such a talented individual at no matter what, be it music or art or film or even comedy, he managed to do every single one of those with undue passion.
The couple similarly shed light on how their late son made people love life to the fullest but above all, the way he loved his family members is a point worth mentioning.
Dex happened to be the most beautiful person out there today. And his lovely birthday cards were a true treasure that sources claim will be loved and missed forever.
The couple also mentioned how their son’s remains were found inside a bathroom. He happened to lock himself inside and no matter how much they yelled, the door wouldn’t open. Therefore, he was said to be unresponsive when they managed to get through and that’s when the couple called 911 Emergency Services for assistance.
As per reports retrieved from the LA Medical Examiner’s Online Database, Dex passed away at his residence and now, an autopsy is being scheduled.
Dex opened up the Saturday Night Live Netflix Show which was an Alum edition in the year 2016. It was dubbed Straight White Male and that was the period during which he showed many people what it is that he worked on for so long. But little did anyone realize that this would be the end of his world, passing away so suddenly and so soon.