A one-year-old baby has reportedly passed away and three more have been hospitalized after shocking reports spoke of them eating fentanyl found at a daycare center.
The horrifying incident took place in the Bronx and people are baffled and furious as to how the banned and highly toxic substance made its way inside, let alone was accessible to such young individuals.
The news has spread like wildfire online and a huge question is being raised on the part of the authorities to come forward and see what’s the issue because this sort of crime taking place in an act of pure negligence, another source adds.
Meanwhile, other reports are speaking about how thorough checks must be performed on a routine basis to prevent such incidents from arising in the first place.
Grieving family members rushed to the horrifying scenes of the Day Care Center being sealed and that’s when sources mentioned that it’s about time that someone came forward and did something.
A long line of fire trucks, police cars, and ambulances were parked and mortifying sounds of their alarms were heard from a distance.
Other reports mentioned how it was just baffling to see the administration members being taken into investigation instead of getting arrested immediately.
“This is an act of sheer negligence that should have never taken place. Shame on the authorities for finding this behavior alright”- another source added.
The child was reportedly rushed to the hospital but it died soon afterward. Meanwhile, other reports have confirmed how it was baffling to see more kids coming out in an unconscious state and again being transported to a medical center in a similar condition.
The daycare center was sealed immediately as investigations began with calls for justice against those responsible increasing as we speak.