Along the way, age always catches up with us.
And it comes with a slower metabolism, memory loss, and muscle pain, other symptoms such as joint pain also frequently arise to remind us we’re not as young as we used to be.
Eventually, as the joints and tendons can’t take on much more pressure, our knees also stop functioning as they used to, often leading to knee pain.
As Joel Press, Spine and Sports Rehabilitation Center medical director says, “we can look at the knees like any other joint in the body. We’re fighting gravity on a regular basis, and with every step we take there’s some wear and tear in the joint.” This means that the more we move, or the longer, the more stressed the tear could be.
Some people get used to living with knee pain and keep on pushing the limits like they once did. For others, however, the pain can become so severe that it prohibits them from carrying out basic daily tasks.
While stopping the aging process is impossible, we can definitely help our knees counter its effects. Avoid painkillers, as they provide nothing but temporary relief. Instead, keep on reading and discover a natural solution for improving your joints and muscles condition!
Knee Strengthening Drink
– Chopped pineapple (2 cups)
– Oatmeal (1 cup)
– Cinnamon powder (1 teaspoon)
– Unflavored gelatin (2 teaspoons)
– Natural orange juice (1 cup)
– Crushed sweet almonds (8 ounces)
– Organic honey (1 teaspoon)
– Water (8 ounces)
- Cook the oatmeal for around 10 minutes then wait for it to cool down.
- Add the cooked oatmeal in a blender along with other ingredients. Mix well until a smooth texture is achieved.
- Drink two glasses of the smoothie on a daily basis, one in the morning before breakfast, and one after lunch instead of a dessert.
Besides investing in this natural healing drink, you should also remember to:
– Stay well-hydrated
– Consume more vitamins and minerals
– Eat more allium vegetables such as garlic and onions
– Increase your protein intake
Are you dealing with knee pain? Let us know if this natural drink helps you manage the pain and don’t forget to SHARE this post!