Though seldom occur, mistakes in movies sometimes occur, and unfortunately, the editors come to know about it after the movie has been released to the public.
We also rarely notice such mistakes while enjoying our favorite movies. It sometimes hard to notice the mistakes due to the special effects and improved technology incorporated within the script and stunts.
However, even with the enormous resources poured into production, you can still find some mistakes in the movie. Movie editors are also humans thus can also miss some minor details as they do their final touches.
Though not often, after watching a particular movie several times, eventually, you will start to notice the minor mistakes that were made during production. For those who have never spotted any mistakes, here are a few examples of some of the biggest movie mistakes from recent productions to start you off.
1. To all Star Wars fans. There is a scene from The Empire Strikes Back” where Luke is seen climbing up underneath an imperial walker.
It may appear really cool, but it clearly shows the stick that was used by the crew to push the Walker model. But it’s such a small slip up that it can easily go unnoticed.
2. Fans were pretty upset about “Wonder Woman’s” armpits. You can notice that they were digitally cleaned off, leaving her with extra clean pits. Fans also argued that in the time when the scene was set it would have been pretty hard for her to find a razor to shave. She probably would’ve had hairy armpits!
3. Anyone who had his eye on this mistake is pretty special. However if you have seen this movie a couple of times and your spelling is on another level then you are one of the guys who first noticed that in “The Dark Knight Rises”, as Bruce Wayne is reading about the jewel thief, the word “Heist” is misspelled as “Hiest” in a newspaper headline.
4. In “Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl”, a crew member is seen in a shot. If you look all the way to the left side of the shot, you’ll notice a man, wearing a tank top, with a cowboy hat. Pretty sure he’s not a one of the pirates.
5. Well in a big movie like “The Avengers” a lot is doing on. The film incorporates some pretty sick special effects for the superheroes. Thus it’s even harder for someone to notice minor mistakes committed. During the battle against the Chitauri, Captain America gets his suit pretty damaged after being hit by a blaster bolt as seen when Thor helps him to his feet. However, moments later when Chitauri is finally destroyed by Iron Man, the damage is magically gone!
6. Again found in “Wonder Woman” you were probably too mesmerized by Gal Gadot you never noticed when Chris Pine’s character, Steve Trevor, was getting out of the bath and getting dressed, you could hear him zip up his pants. Well, zippers weren’t used during that period. Pretty significant, right?