Watch Mother Remove Dozens Of Fingernails Stuck In Her Son’s Gums!
[rumble video_id=vwgnz domain_id=u7nb2]
A mother has spoken out and warned other parents about the dangers of letting their kids bite their nails after she pulled dozens of them from her son’s gums.
The worried mother in question, Sara Guidry, inspected her son’s mouth with a flashlight after he complained about experiencing unusual pain.
Soon enough, she discovered an inflamed area on Kale’s gum, which wasn’t a surprise due to the boy experiencing pain. The cause of the inflammation, however, has stunned the mother.
As Sara found out, the irritation was caused by a fingernail that got stuck in Kale’s gum. While the mother knew her son was commonly biting his nails when she wasn’t watching, she was rightfully shocked by her discovery.
After pulling out the first fingernail with her tweezers, the mother kept on seeing more and more nails stuck in the boy’s mouth until she pulled out a total of 32 fingernails.
Taking her story to Facebook in an attempt to warn other parents not to let their children bite their nails at all costs, Sara wrote:
“I get a tweezer and pull it. It looked like a fingernail. I continued to pull four more out. I then search his mouth and find another area. I pulled around 27 out of the second spot. YES, 27!
“We figured out that Kale bites his nails and plays with them in his mouth. He pushes them up towards his pallet. The nail penetrates the skin and goes into a pocket between the baby teeth and permanent teeth. Don’t let your children bite their nails!”
What are your thoughts on this incident? Let us know in the comments and don’t forget to SHARE this post with your family and friends and follow us on Facebook for more news and stories!