The mother of a young boy who passed away after reportedly eating a homemade ecstasy pill has begged for help to look for the dealer who sold the drugs to her child.
13-year-old Carson Price was found unconscious in a park in South Wales. Unfortunately, the young lad passed away in hospital.
It is believed Carson purchased the drug with his pocket money and he collapsed seconds after eating the substance.
The devastated mom Tatum wrote on Facebook saying “my life is ruined.”
In a heartbreaking plea, she said: “Please help find out (who) sold these drugs to my son… my life is ruined my baby gone.”
She also included broken heart emojis and wrote on Facebook: “I’m broken my life is over.”
The teen’s grandfather who saw the tragic incident said the boy revealed the name of the person who had sold him the substance before he passed away.
“He took a tablet and collapsed immediately. He managed to give the name of the boy who supplied him with the drug.”
He added: “I was told it was a homemade ecstasy tablet, I don’t suppose the boy knew what was in it. It’s just a dreadful thing to happen, he was so young.”
Police have started an investigation into the incident and they were treating the death as ‘unexplained.’
Chris Parry, the boy’s teacher, said everyone at the school was “shocked and devastated at the terrible news”.
He added: “It is with immense sadness that today we have heard the terrible news that one of our pupils has tragically passed away.
“Everyone in our school is shocked and devastated by the loss of one of our own. I’m sure everyone in our community will join with us in sharing our deepest sympathies with the pupils’s friends and family at this awful time.”
What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments section and SHARE this post with your family and friends!
“Mom Catches Her Six-year-old Son Using Alexa To Help With Homework & His Response Is Hilarious”