A mother was shocked when she saw her little girl put a condom in her mouth during their visit at a McDonald’s.
The 2-year-old girl was with both her parents when she suddenly spotted a used condom at Warnbro McDonald’s in Perth, Australia.
After seeing their daughter with the item in her mouth, they immediately took it away from her and rushed her to hospital, worried that the tot may have contracted a life-threatening disease.
The girl’s mother, Wendy, said she didn’t know how her child obtained the used condom.
“I went back up to the counter to order something and my daughter was with my husband, I don’t know how it happened but when my husband next looks at her, she’s sucking on a black condom,” she told 10 daily.
“I ran into the bathrooms, washed her mouth and hands and came out and gave her a drink. We were terrified.”
The family immediately left the restaurant and went to a doctor to have their daughter checked for STDs. However, the doctor said they needed to go back to McDonald’s to take the condom so it could be tested.
Wendy returned to the restaurant but the staff refused to give her the item. “What if there is an STD there and my daughter is going to get it? We have to wait three months to do a blood test on her,” she expressed.
McDonald’s apologized for the incident and said cleanliness was their top priority. A spokesperson said: “We are very sorry that the incident occurred, and take situations like this seriously.
“Cleanliness and safety are our top priorities and we ensure the shift manager on duty conducts what we refer to as a travel path every 30 minutes.
“The travel path sees the shift manager walk through and check all areas of the restaurant.”
What’s your take on this? Let us know in the comments section and SHARE this with your friends and family!
“Burger King Branch Shuts Down After A Video Of Rats Running Inside The Bags Of Buns Goes Viral”