Watch the video below:
Video Credit: Beijing News
A young girl choked on McDonald’s fried chicken wing that had feathers still attached to it.
A woman, from Beijing China, was left horrified after she fed three McDonald’s fried chicken wings to her daughter at home without realizing it had feathers still attached to it.
The woman claimed her daughter ‘coughed up a ball of fluff’ while they were eating at home.
The woman, surnamed Zhou, headed to the local McDonald’s restaurant to complain about the McDonald’s fried chicken wings.
A supervisor at the restaurant offered her to pay with 10 times the price of the chicken wings plus an extra 300 yuan (£34) in meal coupons and cash.
However, the woman refused and reported the incident to the local food and drug administration.
Later, McDonald’s apologized on Chinese microblogging site Weibo. They said in their statement:
‘We express our sincere apologies for the product flaw which was not immediately detected by the restaurant and has caused inconvenience for the customer.’
‘This is just disgusting. McDonald’s must be heavily punished!’ one user commented while another wrote: ‘This is just disgusting. McDonald’s must be heavily punished!’
But, there were some who found the pictures fake as one wrote: ‘How is this even possible in the first place? It this how the feathers would look like – so “fresh” – after they have been through the fryer?’
“McDonald’s Employee Goes WWE On Customer After Argument About Soda Machine Turns Physical”