The McDonald branch in Chiyai is abandoned big time by its customers at present.
Shi who was just another McDonald lover bought a beef burger but got a needle priced into his tongue after taking the first bite.
He was later taken by a fellow employee to the nursing home to get it6 checked. Shi Kaixiang had uploaded a clear picture of the beef burger marking the crooked needle in it on social media which went viral in no time.
The photo of the Angus burger showed the needle clearly in the picture. When asked, the staff group of McDonald stated that the needle had accidentally fallen off through some cleaning equipment that is used at the store.
The full-time worker after a trig night shift had got the burger from the McDonald store at the Beigang road. He took his first bite and luckily felt something hurting his tongue and was shocked to see that it was a needle.
This was not about hygiene, food taste or a delivery mistake but something entirely unimaginable said the customer.
The customer had expressed sheer regret and stated that he never imagined that he would get injured this way after trying his all-time favorite McDonald.
When further questioned, a member of the staff group said that the needle had fallen off on the burger through a cleaning scrub. The store manager had helped the injured customer head to the hospital along with his colleague.
He had a complete checkup and luckily it was not that serious. He was lucky that he could realize that something was hurting his tongue and could take it out instantly.
However, to ensure safety, he has to take a tetanus vaccine, as per sources. Not only the staff was extremely sorry but they also refunded his money and literally vowed to sincerely review their entire food production procedure.
They will also pay special focus on the entire store environment and will make sure that these kinds of incidents are far from occurring.
But injured Shi Kaixiang claimed that he totally lost his trust from McDonald and will make sure that he stays away from it from now onwards.
After the occurrence of this particular incident, the other branches of McDonald have got quite conscious and there are new approaches being taken to promote food production safety.
Share this post with your friends and family.
Related Video – “Horrified mother discovers pins in the punnet of strawberries.”
Don’t forget to ▼LIKE US▼ for more inspirational stories:)