Watch the video of good samaritan saves the puppy:
Video Credit: Facebook/Istannbul
A good Samaritan performed CPR for a choking stray puppy and saved his life.
A stray dog in Turkey was eating sausage when it got stuck in its throat.
The shopkeeper, who was feeding the food to the dog, panicked as he didn’t know what to do.
He asked for help and one passerby stepped in to help.
Omer Yilmaz tried his best to save the puppy. He rubbed the dog’s chest after removing the sausage which had gotten stuck. He splashed water on its face before breathing into the puppy’s nose.
Finally, he was able to save the dog.
“I know how it feels to lose your breath because I have experienced it. I could not resist helping that puppy” he said.
“I like taking care of them. Other shopkeepers also help them” he said about the stray dogs in the area.
The video of him saving the puppy’s life was posted online which received thousands of views and Internet users praised him wholeheartedly.
One user wrote: ‘God bless him, we need people like him in this world!’ while another said: ‘I Think We Found An Angel Who Saves This Dog. This Is Not a Joke He Actually save this Dog.’
One user said: ‘Why can’t there be more amazing people like this guy!!!’ while another added: ‘He should get rewarded this man step into action not thinking twice God bless you and your family thank-you’
Recommended Video – “Man On A South African Jungle Safari Tries To Stroke A Lion, Barely Escapes With His Arm”