An Imgur user FranklyBagel opened up his rating gallery with a statement: “This branded merch catalog came in the mail at work today.
All the models are employees of the company”.
He started writing reviews and posted 15 pictures giving most of them a rating and wrote a short commentary to explain the score the pictures received.
Check out the hilarious reviews written by Brian to get some entertainment:
1. “Cori, 10/10. Clearly a master of her craft. Perfect spacing on that two hand hold. Really lets the products breathe and live in the space she’s created. Next up we have the bag-holding category.”
2. “Jaclyn, 10/10. I mean look at that. This is a woman who knows how to hold a bag. She knows what that bag says, and she says it in her expression: Sassy. A master at work.”
3. “Xai, 10/10. A newcomer to the scene. He just really gets it, folks. He shows a few options with one hand, then says, “no no there’s more. It opens.” Pure class.”
4. “Dave, 10/10. His experience really shines here. This is a man who knows a hat when he sees one.”
5. “Dan, 5/10. We get what you were going for and we love the confidence. The problem came from the execution. Way too much tongue.”
6. “Mindy, I give a 6/10. Solid baseline. Not afraid to use the two-hand-fan-out technique. Little crooked though.”
7. “Alex, 6/10. It’s a lot of fun, it really is, but don’t let the glasses wear you.”
8. “Rachael, 2/10. Utter mess. First off she’s trying the one hand layer technique. Not a good look on her. Just sloppy all around.”
9. “Kevin, 9/10. Not too much to complain about here folks, great form on the handle and bottom of the bag hold. He really came prepared this year with those matching frames.”
10. “Like first off we have this photoshopped pretend couple on the cover to kick things off. Next we have our pen-holding category.”
“Hilarious Moment Girl Stops Mid-Recital To Tell Off Dad For Filming”