Two people died and two others were seriously injured after a man opened fire at a restaurant in Nebraska.
23-year-old Roberto Carlos Silva was arrested and charged with first-degree arson and first-degree murder after the incident at a Sonic restaurant in Bellevue.
He reportedly smiled for a mugshot hours after he took the lives of two people and injured others on Saturday night.
Silva was taken into custody on suspicion of identity theft on Wednesday “after someone reported that a person had charged $57 on his Sonic app to pay for hamburgers and corn dogs,” The Omaha Herald reported.
The 23-year-old was released the following day on bail.
Sgt. Andy Jashinske said in a statement that the “two victims were transported to the University of Nebraska Medical Center. Two additional victims were determined to be deceased on the scene. The victims will be identified after the completion of appropriate family notifications.”
A bomb squad had been called in to check the area for devices after the car blaze. “There was a truck with some fireworks or some type of device,” Sgt. Jashinske said.
More police officers rushed to the scene after the shooting.
Six ambulances and at least 20 law enforcement vehicles responded when more cops were called in for back-up.
One person commented: “Give it a few months when he has a chance to get used to his accommodations. He’ll lose the weight and the smile soon enough.”
Another wrote: “TWENTY-THREE?!?!?! There was probably a mistake, he looks 45!”
A third added: “Keep grinning, fatboy. You’re gonna be a big hit in prison.”
What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments section and SHARE this story with your friends and family!
Recommended Video For You!
“Hidden Camera Catches What Waitress Does To Elderly Man’s Food. Now It’s Going Viral”