Guess what makes a perfect vegetarian lunch that is good for your heart?
We will help you figure out!
All you have to do is to try mixing different flavors of hummus together.
You can add the vegetables that you want to add.
Let us tell you the steps to make a heart-healthy diet as quickly as possible.
Just follow the mentioned steps below.
- The meal requires the following ingredients:
- Whole-Grain Bread (2 slices would be enough)
- Hummus (3 Tablespoons)
- One-fourth avocado (make sure it is mashed)
- Half a cup of mixed salads
- Get a sliced red bell pepper (one-fourth quantity would do)
- One-fourth cup cucumber (it should be sliced)
- One-fourth cup of shredded carrot
- You just have to spread hummus on one slide of the bread.
- Similarly, spread the avocado on another slice of the bread. Fill ups are definitely required in the sandwich.
- You have to include bell papers, salads, carrot, and cucumber to fill up the sandwich.
Divide the bread in half after that.
- You are ready to serve. Isn’t it real quick?
- You can also try refrigerating the sandwich for 4 hours to get a different taste.
The best part about this lunch is that it is easy to prepare and is very healthy for your heart.
It contains very rich components and is nutritious.
It has a very small amount of sugar and carries a very less amount of sodium.
This dish can also serve as an alternative for vegetarians.
We highly recommend vegetarians who live in places where getting vegetarian food is a bit difficult to try this and not waste time when you can make your own rich diet.
Taking care of your heart and maintaining cholesterol levels is what everybody needs in in this era.
We are so busy eating junk food instead of providing yourself with a fresh and healthy meal.
Without wasting any time, we recommend you to try out this and treat yourself better.
Share this post with your friends and family.
“Hidden Camera Catches What Waitress Does To Elderly Man’s Food. Now It’s Going Viral”
[rumble video_id=v3e366 domain_id=u7nb2]
Don’t forget to ▼LIKE US▼ for more inspirational stories:)