With mercury hitting the top of the thermometer, the heatwave is not only proving to be unbearable for humans but animals as well.
Recently, a dog died due to heat stroke when it was taken out for a walk in the morning.
Scroll down to watch the video!
Video Credit: RSPCA
This might be the reason why Inspector Richard Berns is offering free car ventilation services to the people of Camden in north London who are leaving their dogs and cats in hot cars without the window open.
Inspector Berns tweeted a photo of a car whose window was shattered from which he had just rescued a dog.
He wrote in his post that they offer free car ventilation services and all people have to do is leave their pets locked inside a burning-hot car.
Last week, five dogs were saved from the scorching heat as Britain’s heatwave continues to keep the mercury soaring.
Inspector Berns said that even when the temperature is low; the temperature inside a locked car can rocket quickly, making the trapped animals suffer heatstroke.
Most of the pet owners are not aware of the fact that even an air-conditioned car can quickly turn into a hot sauna when sat directly under the sun.
If you liked this post, share it with your friends and family.
“Recommended Video –’Police Dog ‘Saves’ The Life Of His Trainer Who Was Faking His Death- Performs CPR Like A Master”