Alcohols are very reactive.
At the same time, newborn babies are very delicate. Recently, a one-month-old infant died as soon as the grandfather goaded a sip of alcohol into the baby.
This was seen at a party in China. The granddad celebrated his grand baby’s one month by throwing a party. He goaded his alcohol drink into the baby and the baby was unable to breathe. The infant’s mother rushed to the hospital as soon as she saw her baby struggling to breathe.
There were a lot of people at the party to celebrate the one month of the new-born baby. The party was celebrated at the infant’s home in Beijing. No one ever thought that this 4 weeks anniversary celebration would turn into a blunder.
The unnamed grandfather held the baby before giving alcohol. He proposed a toast and heard someone teasing that the baby couldn’t take the drink. Out of peer pressure, the man happened to pour the drink into the baby boy’s mouth.
The party turned into a sorrowful event as the baby died due to a sip of alcohol given by his granddad.
Infant bodies are delicate and have the ability to absorb anything faster. Doctors say that even the smallest of a small amount of alcohol can cause danger to babies. It can even lead to death as seen in the case above.
Such harmful drinks directly affect the nervous system. It further leads the glucose in the blood to fall which can lead to seizures and comas. Additionally, even the heart rate and blood pressure fall down to fatal levels.
This is why it is recommended for mothers to not drink while she is pregnant. This can pass the mother’s blood into the baby’s blood. This reflects in the damage to the baby’s growth.
“Extraordinary video of police deputy saving baby’s life”
[rumble video_id=v57083 domain_id=u7nb2]
Share this post with your friends and family :)