You might have often used hydrogen peroxide for avoiding any sort of an infection from a wound and that is why they are always present inside a first aid kit.
The H202 is its chemical formula and as it can be seen that its chemical formula is quite similar to that of water. The only difference is of an extra oxygen atom. It works as a great disinfectant agent because it can reduce the toxic microbial levels.
But here are the 20 ways in which HP can be used for the following purposes:
- Killing Pesticides – Take 3 cups of water and one-fourth cup of HP solution for soaking the vegetables.
After 30 minutes rinse all of them nicely and make sure there were no cuts in your vegetables when you soaked them in the solution.The HP should not get into the inner parts of the vegetables.
- Toothbrush Cleaning – We all have a terrible habit of leaving our toothbrushes out in the open without any covering.
They get all dirty with the germs but soaking it in HP solution is your best option.
- Helps in Foot Fungus – Make a mixture of water and HP solution in the ratio of 1:1.
And now apply it in the infected area. But by all means, keep the solution away from the exposure of sunlight.
- Detoxification – Add 35 per cent of the HP solution for your bath and then let it soak for about 30 minutes.
Now you can take a shower as you usually do.
- Glass Cleaner – Apply the HP to your glass and then leave it until bubbles pop out. Now you can wipe the solution off.
- Removal of Hard Stains – The stains from the likes of food, blood, wine, and sweat can be taken care of by HP and with a little bit of laundry detergent.
- Rinsing Mouth – You can effectively rinse your mouth with HP.
“11 Benefits of Vick’s VapoRub That You Didn’t Know”
Don’t forget to ▼LIKE US▼ for more inspirational stories:)
It will not only get rid of all the germs but will also whiten your teeth. Share this post with your friends and family.