Kids are mischievous and curious about everything.
They will grab anything and will directly put them in their mouth without realizing how dangerous it can be at times.
As far as the parents are concerned, there are some who take things lightly and let kids enjoy their curiosity. Then there are others who keep a strict eye on their kids for protecting them.
Well, sometimes it is better to restrict them from things that can actually cause them serious harm. Here are images that show what happen to a child 30 minutes and an hour after swallowing a button berry.
Sarah Hunstead, founder of CPR kids shared photos of what does button berry does to chicken fillets within a short span. To show the changes, she conducted a time lapse on her own at home.
She captioned the pictures saying this is to show people how corrosive button berries are and what amount of harm it can cause. She shared two pictures.
She wrote under it that the first picture is taken about 30 minutes after the contact of button berries and the second picture was taken about 4 hours late only but the difference was huge.
She added, “These time-lapse shows what harm a button berry can cause to a child, it is better to be safe and keep a check on your child rather than letting them consume it.”She says that it becomes an emergency situation and it is mandatory to seek medical help at such a time.
In Australia, the stats of kids coming in contact and in a medical emergency because of button berry are scary.
Every week around 4 kids come in an emergency because of the same situation. Most of the kids that fall under high risks are under the age of 4 years.
“’Horrified mother discovers pins in the punnet of strawberries. ”
Share this post with your friends and family:)