While you raise children, sometimes an accident happens without your knowledge.
Often times, there is no moment to protect your child or stop them from those accidents because it happens so quickly.
Also, accidents can happen anywhere: on a road, at a parking lot, at a playground, and even in a front yard of one’s own house.
The Weglinski family lives at Poughkeepsie, New York. The family has a three-year-old boy and a two-year-old girl.
They have recently gone through a shocking accident in their own front yard.
Their son Trevor and daughter Juliana were playing outside the house in their own front yard when Trevor found something in the grass.
What he picked up was a used needle presumably used for heroin.
He didn’t know what it was and he accidentally pricked his little sister with the needle. Their parents panicked and rushed to bring Juliana to the hospital.
At the hospital, little Juliana took several tests for infectious diseases and fortunately, everything was negative.
After the accident, they were so shocked by the fact that such a dangerous thing like a used needle was found in their own front yard even though they didn’t put it there. A house is supposed to be safe for the children!
After the accident, the Weglinski family has been teaching their kids what to stay away from because they think it is essential to make sure their children are aware of the dangerous paraphernalia so that when they find it and know what it is, they stay away from it and tell someone about it.
And they encourage all parents out there also teach and inform their kids.
Watch the video below to see what happened to the family and tell us what you think about this accident in the comment section below.