Losing a loved one is never easy, and it can be quite a traumatizing experience.
People often report seeing their lost loved ones in dreams and want to know more about their visions.
Why do they appear to us? What is their purpose? Is it just a dream or more than a coincidence?
So, why do they show up? At Om Times, they believe that deceased people show up with a reason. Their purpose could be to:
– Offer your protection, guidance, or to warn you.
– Convey an important message.
– Seek forgiveness or resolution.
– Let you know that they’re doing fine and that you should stop worrying.
– To show you that life after death exists.
If ever you get a visit from a deceased one in your dreams, take it in a positive way.
They are probably trying to reach out to you for a good reason.
Have you ever had visitation dreams before?
Feel free to share your experience with us in the comments!