It’s annoying when you need something urgently, but you don’t find it because your house is messy and unorganized.
A messy house makes you feel depressed and paralyzed by the mess. Getting rid of mess from time to time is very necessary as it becomes very difficult later if you don’t clear the clutter. Messy houses make us feel anxious and helpless as we often think where to begin clearing the mess.
But if you want to clear the clutter then it’s not really that difficult. To make your house more clean, organized, and beautiful, here are few easy and simple hacks which will help you a lot. These easy DIY touches not only increase the storage but also beautify your home. Here are 15 simple and easy home improvement hacks.
1. Store Your Shoes In Your Mail Organizers or Magazine Holders
2. Use Your Tissue Boxes To Store Your Plastic Grocery Bags To Avoid Wasting Place In Your Cabinets
3. Use A Tennis Ball As A Holder For Pens, Mails, Sweatshirts, etc.
4. Use Squeegee To Remove Pet Hair From Carpets
5. Use A Plastic Pocket Shoe Organizer In Your Pantry To Store Snack Items
6 Use Paintings or Picture Frames To Hide A Thermostat Box
7. Use a Storage Rod To Place Extra Stuff
8. Use A Magazine Rack To Store Your Foil And Plastic Wrap
9. Use Hooks To Hold Spoon Inside The Cabinet
10. To Hold Bobby Pins And Tweezers, Use A Magnetic Strip
11. Use A Full-Length Mirror To Store Jewelry Behind It
12. Keep Your Garbage Bags On A Roll To Avoid Mess
13. Keep Your Veggies In A Drawer To Avoid Them Rolling Around
14. Use Shower Curtain Rings To Organize Your Scarves
15. Repurpose Your Old Coke Crate And Make It A Tie Holder
Which one are you going to try to declutter your home and make it organized? Share with us in the comment box.
If you liked this story, we would love to hear from you :)