Anucha Sangchart who is an artist from Bangkok, Thailand cosplays out of the most unusual items and his genius act is going viral on the Internet.
He shared how to cosplay in a low budget and still get praises. His creativity is really amazing and it shows how someone can think out of the box. Anucha uses household items to create cosplay and it is pure genius. His imagination is excellent and he doesn’t shy away from any cosplay challenge.
He always comes up with the most unique cosplay costumes and some of them are ridiculous yet creative. His cosplay costumes will leave you in splits.
Check out his awesome cosplay costumes below.
1. OMG! so creative. He created Maleficient’s horns from his legs
2. Created from lightbulb
3. Wow! He is so creative
4. He used a mop as hair! Genius guy
5. He thinks out of the box and this picture is a proof
6. Kudos to him for his creativity
7. OMG! I am baffled to see his creativity level again
8. Aww! This one is really cute
9. He knows how to use cutlery to create cosplay
10. This guy deserves to get the most creative man award
11. Wow! Iron Man made by apple
12. Oh God! This is so amazing
13. Here is how you can turn yourself into Jason Momoa
14. What a genius guy
15. See this picture to know to cosplay Bulbasaur
Recommended Video For You!
“I’ve Spent $30,000 Turning Into Michael Jackson | HOOKED ON THE LOOK”