A heartbroken mother is warning others of the danger of using charging phones while taking a bath after her son tragically died.
39-year-old Anastasia Sosnovskaya shared how her 12-year-old son was electrocuted when his phone fell into the water.
In a heartbreaking post, she wrote: “We have lost our son. He was 12, absolutely healthy, happy, with big plans.”
She continued: “We tried to resuscitate him for 40 minutes, but nothing helped. And we did not understand at first what had happened.
“Today, after almost two weeks, the forensic analysis told us the reason.
“It was an electric shock in the bathroom from his phone which was charging.”
Detectives said that the child had managed to remove his phone from the tub after it fell into the water but he still got electrocuted.
“I want every person to know that, yes, people die from this,” the grieving mother said.
“So that you once and for all forbid children – and yourself -using phones in the bath.
“Children – never. Under no pretext.”
Anastasia said that police had shown her photos of people who tragically died while using charging smartphones in the bath.
“There are a lot of them because we underestimate the risks. I was sure that it was impossible to die from this. If only I knew.”
The grieving mother urged others to share the warning.
“It will spread and save someone’s life,” she wrote. “Someone will think, someone will forbid (their children), someone will learn that it is really life-threatening. Then at least some meaning appears for me in what happened.”
“Please do it,” she added. “Because children should not die of stupidity that is so easily prevented.”
What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments section and SHARE this story with your friends and family!
Recommended Video For You!
“Mother And Daughter Sing A Cover Of ‘Shallow’ From A ‘Star Is Born'”