A 3-year-old girl suffered severe burns and passed away after she fell into a large pot of curry at a school in India.
The cook was allegedly listening to music with headphones on when the child fell.
The boiling curry was freshly cooked when the little girl fell in, according to reports.
Her father said that the cook did not notice what happened right away as he was listening to music. The girl’s brother saw the horrifying incident and shouted for help but the cook also didn’t hear him.
Teachers were called and they ran fast to help the child, who already sustained severe burns. She was rushed to a hospital where she passed away.
The Mirzapur Basic Education Officer said: “The matter has come to my knowledge. I will get this investigated after getting a report from the concerned Block Education Officer.
“Action will be taken. I am being told that the girl was not a student of the school.”
This is not the first time a child has passed away at schools in India because of neglect.
Last year, a 3-year-old boy named Suresh lost his life after falling into a boiling pot of curry in the Ranga Reddy district of Telangana.
According to reports, the boy had been playing year the pot when the devastating incident occurred.
Another child, a 6-year-old boy, also fell into a scalding pot and passed away. He was a student at a private school in Panyam town of Kurnool.
In 2013, a 6-year-old girl named Anusha rushed out of the classroom to have lunch when she was knocked into a huge pot. She suffered 70 percent burns and was rushed to hospital but she passed away only hours later.
What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments section and SHARE this post with your family and friends!
Recommended Video For You!
“South African Girl Catches A Speedy Cobra With Her Bare Hands”