There are many generations which came before millennials but they are always the center of attention.
But the generation which came after millennials is very different from them and they are called Generation Z or linksters because they are linked to devices and technology.
Here is the information about the lives of post-millennials and why they re better than previous generations.
1. Post-millennials are self-sufficient as they start earning at the early stage of their lives and believes in creating their own startup or business. This Generation is very smart as they turn their hobby into a source of income. The best example is many youngsters who are just 18 or under 25 have their own YouTube channels and they earn a decent amount of money from their passion.
2. Post-millennials are very opinionated as they believe in freedom of speech. Many youngsters know how to handle a negative situation and they even voice their opinion very well to put their point. Being opinionated is actually very good until you hurt someone’s sentiments.
3. Post-millennials are very realistic and know how to deal with real lie problems. Paul McDonald, senior executive director of Robert Half said, “Generation Z employees bring unique values, expectations and perspectives to their jobs,” “They’ve grown up in economically turbulent times, and many of their characteristics and motivations reflect that.”
4. Post-millennials believe in making the world a better place and that’s why they keep themselves busy with volunteer work and social entrepreneurship. Recently a girl named 16-year-old Greta Thunberg contributed to the movement against global warming and she was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize for the same.
5. Post-millennials were born in the world of internet and technology and they are more attached to their devices. Actually, using Interner for the right purpose helps in a positive way as you gather a lot of information through it.
6. Generation-Z is socially active and they have a concern for social problems. This generation is least interested in alcohol, drugs or other substances and the cases of teenage pregnancy are very less in numbers compared to the previous generation.
“10 Riddles Adults Can’t Solve Quicker Than a 1st Grader”