French kids are mostly well behaved, zestful and they rarely create a mess.
They are polite with people and eat what their parents serve them.
Here are the reasons why they are so well behaved.
1. In France, young mothers are returned to work less than 10 weeks after giving birth. After the maternity leave ends, the child is sent to a nursery.
2. Kids in France become independent from a very young age as they are surrounded by new people which help them to adopt changes quickly.
3. Children are taught to sleep alone in their own bedroom if the child wakes up and cry the mother waits to see if she is really needed or their children will take care of themselves. In this way, the child gets used to sleeping alone.
4. French parents don’t interfere in their kids’ life and let them take care of themselves. They let their kids play alone in the playground and give them as much freedom as they can handle.
5. Also, grandparents don’t babysit their grandchildren, and family gatherings happen on weekends or holidays. Elder people enjoy a cup of coffee or a glass of wine together instead of taking care of their grandchildren.
6. There is no such thing ‘kids’ food’ in France as children and adults eat the same food. French parents don’t force their kids to eat what they don’t like but they insist on tasting the food.
7. Everyone knows that many children can’t read until they reach the age of 5. Children explore the world and learn to be polite with people. When the children reach the age of 6, they learn to read and counting.
8. When French parents go shopping with their kids, children stay calm and don’t throw any tantrums when they get refused to buy candy.
9. French parents start to give pocket money to their children when they turn 7.