In a shocking incident, a Canadian teacher and a British backpacker were found dead in their Cambodian hostel.
Abbey Gail Amisola from Canada and Natalie Seymour from Bedfordshire, England were found mysteriously dead in their hostel room.
The police recovered Natalie’s phone. When they searched through it, they found a message Natalie had written to her mother. The message read, ‘Mom, I don’t feel well.’
The police are still trying to figure the cause of their death. As per the reports, Natalie and Abbey met while they were traveling and soon became best friends. They were lodging at the monkey Republic Guest House Kampot, Cambodia. The staff of the accommodation facility was on her daily clean up schedule when she found the two ladies dead in their hostel room.
It is claimed that Natalie and Abbey were suffering from food poisoning. So, to lessen the impact of it, they bought some pills from the local pharmacy, Natalie’s mother said to the Daily Mail, addressing the incident. She also told that the hostel staff recommended Natalie and Abbey to seek immediate medical attention but they casually ignored her and went to sleep only to be found dead the next morning.
This is not the first time that the travelers and tourists have were found dead mysteriously while visiting the Cambodia. According to the reports, two mid-aged British travelers were found dead in their hotel room with a batch of drugs. The cause of death was said to be heart-attack.
When dug deeper, it was found out that the medicines in Cambodia contain opiates, which is a type of drug famous in the region. They are not only cheap but also provides the same sensations like any other drug.
The image of their hostel room depicts white pills scattered all over the floor which they brought to tackle their food poisoning. When talked to the hostel representative, he said that they are clueless about what happened to them. They are devastated by their tragic deaths. They are showering their condolences towards the women’s families.
The pills they took before going to help might have taken their lives. Their bodies were not able to process the foreign pills that included a large amount of opiates in them. They should have listened to the cleaning lady who had advised them to consider a doctor. The two women were very nice individuals, said the hostel staff and they were here as a tourist.
This is a tragic moment and we hope that no one experiences things like this. It is truly a painful moment for the families of the deceased.
If you something in mind regarding this incident, share your thoughts with us by leaving some comments.